Tired of going from one trucking company to another?
You'll find what you've been missing at IronLinx...
My name is Scott Danby, I am the founder and owner of IronLinx Transportation. Since 2012, I have had the pleasure to work right along side some of the best, and hardest working professional drivers out there. As a former driver myself, I understand the challenges, and respect the time and effort that goes into doing this job, and doing it well.
We are nearly 60 drivers strong and growing every year. I would encourage you to consider IronLinx if you are interested in joining a company for the "long-haul". Here are a few highlights of our employment package:
- All Company drivers, W-2, No temps. All Company owned equipment.
- Hourly pay, with OT over 40 hours for all drivers.
- Direct Deposit
- Company sponsored Blue Cross Medical Insurance Coverage
- Local, regional, week-out, and OTR positions available.
- Top of the line Samsara ELDs in every truck. Get paid right from your log, no mileage to be concerned with, no games.
- A great fleet of trucks - New or old, we have new options arriving each month. From 2016-2020 cutting edge Volvos and Mack's, to pre-emmission Peterbilts, KWs, and Freightliners, we have something to suit most drivers. Automatics, 10-spds, 13 spds, we've got those too.
- A dispatch team that works hard to provide drivers with freight quickly and reliably, and the support to get the job done safely and timely. You won't spend hours waiting for your next load at IronLinx, that's a promise!
- Comdata or equivalent fuel cards, and nation-wide charge account with Blue Beacon Truck Washes.
The following are IronLinx's driver hiring standards:
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Have 2 years verfiable experience in a tractor trailer
- Possess a valid CDL-A
- A clean MVR with no more than 2-points
- No accidents in the past 3 years
- Pass a PSP screening (FMCSA)
- No record of a DUI in 3 years
- No prior drug/alcohol on the job (3 year review)
- Pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and Drug Clearinghouse
- FMCSA Drug Clearinghouse approval required - click here to register
- Possess a current medical card
- Pass a road evaluation
Join our team! Apply here
I would be glad to discuss any of our driving opportunities further with you. Please contact us to talk about what lanes we have to offer. Call 610-765-4141 Ext. 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. Scott Danby Sr.